Lulu's Favorite Protein-Packed Superfood Smoothie Recipe
Oct 19, 2020
I have searched high and low for the best vegan protein out there. And the great news is that I FOUND IT!
Arbonne's non-GMO vegan protein is packed with 24 vitamins and minerals and all essential amino acids to help support muscles and daily health. It's plant-powdered protein is derived from peas, rice and cranberries for optimum digestibility and satiety. This delicious Protein Powder is clinically tested and certified to have a lower glycemic index, which means it tastes great and won’t cause a spike in blood sugar. Perfect for your journey to healthy living inside and out!
Wanna take your smoothie to the next level? SUPERFOOD it! Having a protein-packed superfood smoothie is a great way to curb your cravings and sustain your energy all morning!
Here’s my favorite recipe...
Superfood Protein Smoothie
- 2 scoops of vegan protein powder or you can do 1 scoop of vanilla and chocolate
- 1 tsp of Pukka Cacao Maca Majesty Powder with Cacao (good for the brain and focus plus enhances serotonin levels) / Maca (stress support and energy boost and Ashwagandha (mood boosting & anti-stress)
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder - optional
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Mushroom Powder —Chaga reduces inflammation, stimulates immunity, and protects the liver / Cordyceps - elevate energy / Lion’s Mane - boosts cognitive performance / Maitake - strengthens immune function)
- 1/2 banana frozen or fresh (great for energy) - optional
- 1 large handful baby spinach or kale
- Optional veggies like frozen cauliflower rice, pumpkin puree, carrot
- 8-10 ounces of nut, oat milk (for energy and mood) or coconut milk (full of good fats)
- 1/2- 1 cup of ice
- Place all ingredients high-powered blender and blend until completely smooth
- If you prefer it thinner add some more milk. Thicker add ice.
Email Lulu at [email protected] with any questions you may have. Have a blissful day!